Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 7, 2012: Corporate Professional

As you might have guessed Wednesday was career day in my office. The annual biannual quarterly event has been such a success in the past the powers that be are interested in keeping them coming. I'm excited to be coordinating the whole day and that starts with recruitment and scheduling the right people my outfit! If you think my attire would compliment my professional manicure then you are correct. I can't expected everyone to show up interview ready and not be dressed in a complimentary manner. This is actually one of the suits I wore when I was interviewing for this new job. What do you think?

The one thing that I regretted about my outfit choice was the shoes. Sure, awesome metallic embellished flats are great for running around the office like a crazy person while looking stylish but, they do nothing to keep your feet warm. As I left work it was beginning to precipitate and by the time the train pulled into my station there was a nice layer of slippery snow on the ground. I has to trudge through it slowly and carefully to make sure I didn't slip and fall or make my still finicky ankle worse. My feet were freezing by the time I walked through my door! I could go for summer again please, thanks...

  • Top: yellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT; navy pinstripe blazer, Tahari via Loehmanns
  • Bottom: navy pinstripe pants, Tahari via Loehmanns
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished flats, Preview via Nordstrom Rack; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen herehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here


Don't forget to enter to win a $100 gift certificate from Shopbop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...