Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 9, 2011: Channeling Drowned Rat

Yesterday was pretty rough... hence no post. My boss was out sick which was kind of a blessing and a curse. You face the temptation to slack off because there is no one there to check in on you but, you know you have to get everything done anyway. Don't worry, I took care of business. 

The only liberty I took yesterday was leaving 10 minutes early so that I could make my train. Good thing I did because it was pouring outside when I left; open toe shoes + torrential downpour = serious challenge. I honestly almost missed my train and got drenched in the process! I swear my hair was straight in the morning and there was a jacket in my ensemble but, I used it as an umbrella to keep myself dry. Not, the most effective thing as you can see. 
  • Topyellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT; black blazer, Ann Taylor (not pictured)
  • Bottomblack, gray, and white skirt (with pockets), Target
  • Shoes & Accessories: black patent leather t-strap pumps, LOFT; silver and pearl earrings, Elizabeth Showers Vintage; purple tote bag, Coach



Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed herehereherehereherehere, herehere, here, here, and here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...