Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26, 2010

Today is going to be ridonculously hot and I wish I could be at the beach! I'm sensing a summer trend in the works... On another note, I think I might have come up with an idea for a theme week that is completely in keeping with the spirit of 260 Days, No Repeats. More to come on this by the end of the week (hmmm I'd better get cracking) I hope you will join me!
  • Top: yellow ruffle collar shirt, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Bottom: khaki green skirt, Target
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar here); tourmaline earrings, V'ta; brown leather bag with silver floral embellishments, GAP

Items from this outfit are seen here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...