Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 15, 2012: Escape From The Office

For the first time in a long time I went to a job fair! In my new company there was not an established college recruitment program that is, until I came... Now it is growing and there might be more job fairs in my future, we shall see. I would have been happy to schlep to work yesterday in skinny pants a comfy top but, that is not appropriate attire to meet and greet potential employees so, I got it together.

I'm glad that I did because as I was meeting students their ensembles were consistently well dressed; Like full suit, clean shaven (for boys), natural makeup (for girls, fresh mani (for all)... it was very impressive! I would have felt so out of place if I, as an employer, were not equally dressed to impress.
  • Top: yellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt (with pockets), Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West;  pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF 

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed herehereherehereherehere, here, here, herehereherehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a Shopbop giftcard!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...