Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011: Career Day

My company is hosting a career day for upcoming graduates at our office today. Guess who was in charge of setting everything up and making sure it goes off without a hitch? Yup that would be me... I am dressing to impress today AKA full suit! Wish me luck, I'm already running late.

  • Toppink flutter trim blouse, LOFT/birthday gift from Mom; gray wool blazer, Isaac Mizrahi for Target
  • Bottom: gray wool pencil skirt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack pumps, Candies via Kohl's;  silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.silver L.A.M.B bag via Loehmann's 

Items from this outfit have been previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

  1. My post today was also about the days at work we need to bring our A game and put our best look forward!! Great minds think alike...I love your blouse..it is beautiful and makes your suit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...