Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13, 2010: No Friggatriskaidekaphobia Here!

Today I am happy for the weekend. No silly superstitions can bring me down! Thanks for letting me know what you thought about my outfit yesterday! It was a "landslide" victory for Double Take. I had reflected that this personal style challenge is helping me to see the potential in my wardrobe and yesterday was an ideal example. A few months ago I might not have put together that blue skirt with that coral top especially when I had something that was closer to an exact match even though I (now) know that it is a color combination that works well. I'm eager to see how my style continues to evolve as I move progress through this challenge! Any fun plans for the weekend?
  • Top: yellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT/gift from Mom 
  • Shoes & Accessories:  red Bridget Thong Sandal, LOFT/gift from mom; red coral earrings, mall kiosk in California; cherry print tote, Luella for Target. That's right people, as in the first Go International capsule collection for Target! Even if you don't remember this specific pattern maybe this tartan plaid dress will jog your memory...

Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here:

2 comments:

  1. Love that yellow top - especially with the red accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Cute blog!!!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...