Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011: Off Season

Some people might think that tweed is one of those things that should only be worn in the winter. I am not one of those people (obvi.) Perhaps, it's because I don't stores my "winter clothes" in the summer and vice versa. With this skirt specifically it's probably because I picked the it up while I was in California so that must mean it's for warmer weather, right? Either way I will ignore the funny looks I get for wearing tweed when it's 80°+ outside. What are some seasonal barriers that you ignore?
  • Topyellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT
  • Bottom: rainbow tweed skirt, Lafatyette 148 via Saks
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep-toe wedges, Dr. Scholl's; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; purple tote bag, Coach


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...