Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012: On The Mend

I am wearing real shoes for the first time in weeks! When I first sprained my ankle I was excited to shirk my office dress code and wear flip flops to work because my air cast doesn't fit in any of my shoes. Thankfully, my boss was understanding about the whole thing. After the first week I was back to putting together outfits complete with complimentary wedges or heels but, was unable to wear them without putting unnecessary stress on my ankle without further injuring myself.I'm not 100% better but, I am able to downgrade the air cast for a stretchy brace and wear real shoes. I can't wait to get back in some heels!

  • Toppink embroidered dressUnique Thrift Store/gift from Mom; black v-neck cardigan, 14th & Union/gift from BF's parents
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cutout flats, Corso Como via DSW; rainbow swarovski crystal earrings, V'ta Jewelry; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...