Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011: Time Flies When Your Super Busy

I can't believe that I am almost at the end of one year wearing no repeats to work! It seems like only a month or two ago I started. Maybe that's why I almost repeated an outfit this morning. Thankfully, I have been very accurate in my cataloging of outfits. I guess you can't help leaning towards your first instinct, too bad I already went with that! On a related note, I have almost finished compiling all of my "lost outfits" you know... the ones I've been too busy to post. Thank goodness because it's just about time for me to sum it all up. I wonder where I'll find time for that? 
  • Topyellow floral patterned sweater, Dana Buchman for Kohl's; navy pinstripe blazer, Tahari via Loehmanns
  • Bottomgray wool pencil skirt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target/hemmed by Mom
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack pumps, Nine West; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom then altered; purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...