Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 6, 2011: Perfect Combinations

This outfit fit the bill on so many levels! I woke up feeling a bit under the weather but, headed to work despite that. The comfort and ease of capris combined with the loose drapey fit of the top was completely ideal. Also, I am loving this new purple cardigan with yellow!

After work some people wanted to go out and grab a drink for a co-worker's birthday at a local pub. I was happy to oblige and this outfit worked perfectly. Not that I think that anyone there was caring what I wore...

Even after I said goodbye to the birthday girl I still had a few errands to run but, these new sandals carried me through without any issues except for when someone let a door close on my pinkie toe... that hurt alot! You'll be seeing alot more sandals while I heal, I can't confine by poor tootsie to a real shoe right now.

What are your go to comfy outfits? Do they fit it with the dress code at work?
  • Topyellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT; purple cardigan, Merona via Target
  • Bottom: white pinstripe capris, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver Genero Sandal, SE Boutique via DSWmy abuela's vintage silver hoop earring; blue Foley + Corrina City Clutch via Plaza Too

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, herehere, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...