Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 8, 2012: Winter Is Coming

Correction, winter is was here! After freezing my little piggies off trudging home through a few inches of snow in ballet flats I wanted to make sure I was prepared to stay warm during the morning commute. I went (way) against the rules and wore skinny pants to work so I could easily tuck them into my (secret commuterblack Ringo Star snow boots, courtesy of Cougar. I wasn't taking any chances! Of course by morning the sun had come out and by the time I left work in the evening all the snow had melted away. I suppose it's better to be over prepared... Was there snow in your area? Was it gone as quickly as it came?
  • Top: teal cowl neck sweater, Mossimo for Target (same sweater different color here); gray pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via Loehmanns (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: black kitten heel pumps, Coach; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered by me; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seem and remixed here, herehere, herehere, here, here, here, here, here, herehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here

Don't forget to enter to win a $100 gift certificate from Shopbop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...