Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011: I've Got a Tie-Neck Blouse, Kinda...


If you are participating in this theme week please link up below and put the trend that you are representing where it asks for your name. Please leave a comment after you post, thanks!

Ok let's talk about the gala for a hot second: It was extremely fancy, I saw a bunch of people from my old job that I missed alot, it is great to see that everything is going so well for the agency overall, it made me miss working there a bit, I got to meet Brandon Jacobs (running back for the New York Giants), I almost fell going up on stage to read raffle winners (darn shoes) the food was delicious, and it was an overall lovely evening!


Now about what I'm wearing today... I used to have actual tie neck blouses in my closet but, after they went unworn for a number of years I decided to donate them. Silly me, everything always comes back! But, since I doubt they would still be sitting around the second hand store and I don't want to buy anything new I needed to find a way to make this work. Enter, really long scarf tied in a bow! I think it works out perfectly. Also, I'm wearing polka dots again... I just cant get away from those Minnie Mouse trends  
  • Top: light blue short sleeved sweater, LOFT (same shirt different color here, here, and here); white polka dot button down, Merona for Target; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottomblack pencil skirt (with pockets), Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories black pumps, Nine West; blue, green, and black scarf, Lane Bryant; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom; purple tote bag, Coach

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, herehere, here, hereherehereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...