Friday, December 2, 2011

Trying To Keep Up!

Ok, I know, what was it that I was saying about not falling behind? I'll be honest. Thanksgiving (and other related things) are totally kicking my butt! I am setting myself up for epic blog posting failure if I can't get it together... 

I don't mean to be so hard on myself with the seemingly overwhelming amount of self loathing I am just frustrated by the fact that I have so many great ideas and things I want to say about what I'm wearing, how it fits in with my day, or other related things but, I can't even get one post published. 

I've got plans for the rest of the month! A calendar that I am going to try to stick with. We;ll see how that goes. How would you go about doing things differently? I have really enjoyed myself for the past year and a half and would love to keep going for year three (crazy?) but, I need to find a different way to make it all come together.

I worked from home on November 14, 2011(love it) but, I was in the office for all the days leading up to Thanksgiving. 

November 15, 2011:
  • Top: purple rosette embellished shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here, here, here, and here); black blazer, Ann Taylor
  • Bottom: beige pinstripe trousers, LOFT/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West/gift from BF; gray shell earrings, gift from BF's Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

November 16, 2011:
  • Topmaroon sweater, ABStudio via Mom with a gray tank top underneath for the modesty; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: black true straight pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West/gift from BF; gray shell earrings, gift from BF's Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

November 17, 2011:
  • Top: purple v-neck sweater, H&M with a gray tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: brown pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesteal leather flats, ALDO via Re/Dress NYC; mixed metal earrings, gift from my co-worker Natalia/ModCloth; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP


November 18, 2011:
  • Top: vintage ivory sweater, Diane von Furstenburg via Unique Thrift Shop with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottomdark wash trouser jeans, Not Your Daughter's Jeans via Nordstrom Rack
  • Shoes & Accessories: gray pumps, Steve Madden; Clover Single Wrap Leather Bracelet, Stella & Dotmixed metal earrings, gift from my co-worker Natalia/ModCloth; purple tote bag, Coach

November 21, 2011:
  • Top: black short sleeved sweater, LOFT via Mom; black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa
  • Bottomgray Hudson Wide Leg pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: red patent leather flats, Payless; my abuela's vintage silver hoops; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro


November 22, 2011:
  • Top: red floral print blouse Old Navy with a blue tank top underneath for the modesty; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: black knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; my abuela's vintage silver hoops;  purple tote bag, Coach

November 23, 2011:
  • Top: orange v-neck sweater, Banana Republic with a black tank top underneath for the modesty; brown houndstooth blazer, LOFT
  • Bottom: gray really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack Madison Heights Tall Boots, Timberland via Zappos; mixed metal earrings, gift from my co-worker Natalia/ModCloth; purple tote bag, Coach

November 28, 2011:
  • Top: blue embellished tank top, LOFT via Mom; blue tweed blazer, K Studio via The Unique Thrift Store
  • Bottom: gray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West/gift from BF; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP


November 29, 2011:
  • Top: white and black polks dot button down, Merona via Target; purple argyule vest, New York & Company; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: beige pinstripe trousers, LOFT/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black Mirage boots, courtesy of Cougar Boots;  my abuela's vintage silver hoops; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP


November 30, 2011:
  • Toppink sweater with black trim, Alfani via Macy's via Mom; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottomblack, gray, black, and white skirt (with pockets), Mossimo for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Labpearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP


December 1, 2011:
  • Topvintage ivory sweater, Diane von Furstenburg via Unique Thrift Shop with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: brown pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriespurple suede-ish ballet flats, Mossimo for Targetpearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

December 2, 2011:
  • Top: black and white zig zag blouse, Missoni for Target
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; white earrings, gift bag from A Little Wicked; gray scarf, H&M; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...