Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 10, 2011: Wrapping It Up

While I posting all sorts of good stuff last week I missed out on my last two outfits. No worries, there were pictures. I am dedicated this month to not falling behind. If I can't make it through November/Thanksgiving how will I survive the upcoming doom holidays?

Last week on Thursday I went to a Connecticut university to do some on campus interviewing. I wanted to be comfortable (yoga pants?) for the long drive but, also wanted to be professional (sigh, no yoga pants) when I got there. Now only was I meeting with some students I was also meeting with my contact in career services so, I needed to make a good impression for sure. I think everything went well! Also, was trying out a new background... what do you think? Less court house for sure...
  • Top: coral artist tank, Merona for Target; brown hounds-tooth jacket, LOFT
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown/black snake embossed ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; blue Foley + Corrina City Clutch via Plaza Too/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, herehereherehereherehere, and here.

On Friday I was so happy for the week to be at an end! There have been so many things happening on my social calendar that I just really wanted to go home for some rest and relaxation. Unfortunately those social obligations carried over into the weekend. At least I finished out my work week in some semblance of comfort.
  • Top: yellow short sleeved sweater, GAP; gray pinstripe blazer (part of this suit), Calvin Klein via Loehmanns
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; coin pearl necklace, V'ta Jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered; purple tote bag. Coach

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, herehere, here, here, here, hereherehereherehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Please vote for my Fashion Malfunction, Poppin' Buttons!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...