Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010


Day three of Dress Your Best Week is cold and bleak. I thought it was springtime for sure! But, since I wasn't woken by the sun peering through my window I am now running late... Please come back warm weather!

Today I am featuring my cheekbones which I think is translating more into my face shape. It's the one thing that has stayed pretty constant no matter how my weight has fluctuated and other part of me have changed which I love! I couldn't think of anyway to dress my face up (I don't wear makeup on a daily basis) besides dressing to draw the eye towards it. That has translated into a mute palette with a pop of color. How do you think I did?
  • Top: black Thompson Street Caftan, New York and Company/gift from Mom (it's so strange to be wearing something current that I can actually link to) with a purple tank top underneath, for the modesty
  • Bottom: gray pants, also New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black Steve Madden pumps (FYI: they are having a sale right now), black Fendi spy bag, gold and mixed metal earrings, gift from my co-worker Natalia/free gift with her purchase from ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...