- I am so thankful that my brother is one of my best friends and I can talk to him about anything, that we can laugh about anything, and that we have vowed to always stay this close.
- I love that I have found best friends in my extended family. I have a decent amount of cousins but, only a handful that I have been able to forge close relationships with. It doesn't matter how far we are from each other or even how often we speak we always remain close and I am so thankful for that.
- I'm not going to get super emotional about how much I love BF but, I will say that I am so thankfull to have him in my life. We have been together for almost eight years (crazy) and we laugh with each other everyday... also mushy love things!
- My health is honestly a point of contention sometimes but, honestly it could be SO much worse. I really won't get into the nitty gritty but, I'm glad that I'm able to manage whatever health nonsense I have going on with just diet changes, trips to the doctor, and eye drops...
- I love when I am reminded to take time and notice the little things. Pink clouds anyone?
- I know this might sound cheesy, I am so grateful for YOU the people who read 260 Days, No Repeats. Just knowing that you are here definitely keeps me coming back to the computer to post
dailyas often as I can. It has helped me realize alot of things about my style, my body, and my wallet which is more helpful than you could realize.
What are you thankful for?
Please vote for my Fashion Malfunction, Poppin' Buttons!Don't forget to enter the giveaway!