Friday, November 18, 2011

FBFF: I Am Grateful For...

I love taking part in this traditional FBFF in the spirit of Thanksgiving. It is so easy to forget about when we are bombarded by Christmas mid-October. I have a lot of things to be thankful for (it's honestly overwhelming when I think about it) and it's nice to take a moment to stop and reflect on it. In no particular order here it is!
  • My family is AMAZING. They make me laugh, they no longer make me cry (those angsty teenage years were rough)... it's a beautiful thing! I love that I am able to call my mom, dad, or brother up on the phone and share the silliest things about my day or just check in and see how they are doing. I am so grateful that I live so near to them that if I need a mom hug, or some secret family recipe chicken soup my parents are 15 minutes away to give me those things.

  • I am so thankful that my brother is one of my best friends and I can talk to him about anything, that we can laugh about anything, and that we have vowed to always stay this close. 

  • I love that I have found best friends in my extended family. I have a decent amount of cousins but, only a handful that I have been able to forge close relationships with. It doesn't matter how far we are from each other or even how often we speak we always remain close and I am so thankful for that.
  • In these though economic times I am so happy to be able to make ends meet without selling a kidney on the black market. It might seem like an exaggeration but, with the economic climate we find ourselves in and the serious student loans/credit card bills I incurred while in school I am so happy that I have a job that allows me to manage them which works for right now.
  • My friends... all two of them (just kidding) they crack me up! I love being able to surround myself with like minded friends and have the best times with a pen, a piece of tape, and a q-tip or nothing at all...

  • I'm not going to get super emotional about how much I love BF but, I will say that I am so thankfull to have him in my life. We have been together for almost eight years (crazy) and we laugh with each other everyday... also mushy love things!

  • My health is honestly a point of contention sometimes but, honestly it could be SO much worse. I really won't get into the nitty gritty but, I'm glad that I'm able to manage whatever health nonsense I have going on with just diet changes, trips to the doctor, and eye drops...
  • I love when I am reminded to take time and notice the little things. Pink clouds anyone?
  • I know this might sound cheesy, I am so grateful for YOU the people who read 260 Days, No Repeats. Just knowing that you are here definitely keeps me coming back to the computer to post daily as often as I can. It has helped me realize alot of things about my style, my body, and my wallet which is more helpful than you could realize.

What are you thankful for?

Please vote for my Fashion Malfunction, Poppin' Buttons!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...