Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 4, 2011: One Point For The Weatherman

Let me start of by saying, please ignore my bad hair day. You would think it was the rain but, it wasn't, my blow dryer and I had a disagreement we're not speaking at the moment but, I digress...

Yesterday I listened to the weather forecast and they got it right so I'm glad that I did. It started pouring while I was on my way to the train station. I even remembered my umbrella, GO ME! Ok, so maybe ballet flats weren't the most practical shoe but, I didn't feel like tucking my skinnies into boots! It isn't winter after all...

  • Top: purple and white polka dot shirt, Old Navy (same shirt different color here and here); blue tweed blazer, K Studio via Unique Thrift Store (same with this dress)
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; black reversible headband, Mandees; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro (not pictured)

Items form this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, herehere, here, here, here and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a pair of Tiffany style silver earrings like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...