Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011: Time Flies When There Is Less

No, I'm not trying to push my luck with these awesomely professional jeans as normal pants; it is that one Friday a month where they are actually acceptable to wear to work! That is a pretty great way to end the shortest work week that I have had in a long time. 
  • Top: coral artist tank, Merona for Targetbeige short sleeved jacket, GAP
  • Bottomdouble waistband denim trouser, tailored by me LOFT/Christmas gift 
  • Shoes & Accessoriesturquoise peep toe flats, Xhiliration via Target/gift from BF; garden party chandelier earrings, Stella & Dot/birthday gift; brown tote bag, Bulga  

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...