Friday, November 11, 2011

Please Vote For Me!!!


I entered the Band-Aid Fashion Malfunction Story contest on Facebook and my story got selected for the voting round!! If you could head over there, read my funny story, and vote for me I would very much appreciate it, thanks. You can vote everyday so, I hope you make it a regular thing! All you have to do it go to the Band-Aid Brand page on Facebook, head to the second page of the Fashion Malfunction Gallery (My story is called Poppin' Buttons) and vote for me everyday until November 20, 2011! 

That grand prize is a trip for the winner only to New York, NY for a $2,500 Shopping Spree and styling session with Cynthia Rowley including airfare (not really necessary) and one night accommodations at a hotel. Other prizes include a $1,000 American Express Gift Card or Cynthia Rowley accessory bundle featuring various fashion accessories. If Jessica Quirk can win a honeymoon with her readers help then, maybe I can win one of these prizes with yours... Thanks for the help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...