Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011: Support The Cause


As I mentioned in my FBFF post I will be taking part in raising awareness about heart disease this month by joining these lovely ladies in wearing red on Fridays in February. Heart disease is the number one killer of women in the United States. It is also a leading cause of disability among women so we need to be aware of it and stay healthy! I'm talking to you hips... 

I have a confession to make. I didn't get to my reservation on Wednesday... BF is having some dental stuff done that is interfering with eating but, we are going tonight! I got Restaurant Week reservations at a nice steakhouse in midtown (hence no jeans) and I would like to take the opportunity to celebrate some of the good things that have been happening. 
  • Top: gray turtleneck sweater, GAP
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Acessoriesred patent flat American Eagle, Payless;  silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; black Spy Bag, Fendi

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed herehereherehere, and here:

Don't forget to enter the giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...