Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 16, 2010: Gray Pants Redux

These pants have been hiding in the back of my closet probably since the last time I wore them. Or at least after I got them out of the laundry. I thought I might have given them away but, I'm glad that I didn't. I think this might be an indicator that I have too much clothes or maybe just that I need to organize everything better. We'll pretend it's the latter...

On another note, I would like to introduce our cat! This is The Fuzz. He isn't usually curious about being included in blog photos like some other people's lovely pets. For some reason yesterday he really interested in checking out my shoes and accessories so, I let him go with it.
  • Top: pink and blue striped t-shirt, Old Navy
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ruffle embellished flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; blue swarovski crystal earrings, V'ta; black Spy Bag, Fendi

Items from this outfit are previsouly seen here and here:

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is too cute. Isn't it great to find something like that in your closet? It's almost as good as going shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally it, I love these pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...