Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012: Date Night, The Redux

I am going out tonight and I am exited because it's date night! Not with BF but, with my GF. We are headed downtown to a chic trendy restaurant for the seemingly endless Restaurant Week! I am eager to meet up with her and catch up on things it's been a while...

Because I am going to be meeting her downtown after work I figured this outfit should be a little easier to travel in. Stomping the pavement in New York City is a million times more comfy in flats (in leiu of a weird commuter shoes) and a great pair of pants. Also, there had been skirts this week so far and sometimes a girl just wants to wear pants...

On another note, now that I have realized that I can roll up the sleeves on most of my blazers I just can't stop! It instantly make an outfit more comfy when you roll up the sleeves on a stiff jacket. I feel like I have been missing out this whole time while holding off because I didn't have the perfect oversized boyfriend blazer and I refused to pick one up because it was too trendy/impermanent. I could have been rollin' with the blazers I had in my closet! Also 2 + 2 = 4 still, revelations!
  • Top: pink ruffle embellished t-shirt, Merona for Target; gray pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: black true straight pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished shoes, Preview via Nordstrom Rack;  silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit can be previously seen and remixed here, here, hereherehereherehere, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a Shopbop giftcard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...