Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 6, 2012: Floral Professional

There is nothing easier in the morning that throwing on a dress. I know I've said it before but, I'll say it again! It's even better for the office when you throw a blazer or cardigan on over to up the professional factor. I also needed something that would be comfortable past the proverbial 5 o'clock whistle since I had my mentoring meet up after work. This jersey dress fit the bill on all fronts plus, I love the floral pattern. What do you wear when you need something comfortable for work and beyond?
  • Toppastel colored dress, axcess for Kohl's via Unique Thrift Store with a tank top underneath for the modesty; gray pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via Loehmanns (from this suit)
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe wedges, Payless/gift from BF;  pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...