Friday, April 20, 2012

April 16, 2012: I've Got Polka Dots


What happened to me this week? O, just life but, it’s no biggie. I’ve still be writing post (sort of) and will be sorting them out and posting this weekend. I still shopped my closet for trends all week and I’m going to share that with you! Sorry I didn’t get the Linky up if you wanted to play with me but, if you shopped your closet for trends let me know in the comments. I would love to check it out.

One of my favorite trends for spring ever is polka dots. It might not always be at the forefront of style (like it is this season) but, no one is ever going to say that polka dots are wrong. If they do they’re wrong… just saying.
  • Top: blue and white polka dot shirt, Old Navy (same shirt different color herehere, here); gray plaid blazer, Jones New York via Mom
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt (with pockets), Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West;  pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; citrine and sterling silver ring, Designs by Terra via International Gem and Jewelry Show/gift from Mom; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen hereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere,hereherehereherehereherehere, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...