Friday, March 11, 2011

March 8, 2011: Everybody, Everywear Loves Polka Dots!

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

On Tuesday I was keeping up with Everybody, Everywear and sporting one of my personal favs, polka dots. While some people might relegate them to children's clothes or retro throwbacks I love it most when I can find them in colors other than black and white. Everyone can't say that they have purple polka dots now can they?
  • Toppurple and white polka dot shirt, Old Navy (same shirt different color here); black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa
  • Bottomgray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; black Spy Bag, Fendi (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here here, here, here, here,here, herehere and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...