Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"You've Got This!" Week Spring 2012

Yeah it's that time again! While in prior "You've Got This!" Weeks the main purpose was to help me quell the urge to shop for new trends this season it's a preemptive thing! I haven't really had much time to think about shopping I've been so busy Have you invested in any trends yet? I know other people have been doing some similar theme weeks but, since I've been doing this for myself since the inception of 260 Days, No Repeats I want to stick with it! I hope you will join me.

The Linky made participating so much easier I will put one up everyday next week starting Monday and if you want to participate you can just link up! Just leave me a comment so I know you're in, grab the banner, pick some trends, and work with what you've got! I'm sure you have things in your closet that fit the trends so put some fantastic outfits with your stuff. No buying anything new!! I know you've got this...





Here are some spring trends to be inspired by next week:
  • Polka Dots
  • Neon
  • Pastels
  • Mint
  • Mesh 
  • Sporty
  • Cobalt Blue
  • Orange
  • Printed Pants
  • Colored Blazers
  • Jumpsuits
  • Tie Front Blouse
  • Fringe
  • Yellow
  • High-Low Hems
  • Geometric
  • Colored Leather
  • Metallic Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...