Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011: Unnecessary Hesitation

I have had this amazing dress from eshakti.com for a while and still haven't worn it. Well that is about to change today. The biggest challenge with the dress has been finding a way to make it more work appropriate. For a while I thought that it might not have been professional enough or too dressy/theatrical to wear (I can't really make up my mind) in the office but, after recent discussions I though, "Why not see how it goes" and paired it with some vintage inspired accessories.

Don't forget to check out eshakti.com for amazing customizable pieces that will fit you and your wardrobe needs perfectly. While you're at it use my discount code, 260DAYS0811, and get $20 off of a purchase of $20 or more. It's not good on overstocks but, should work fine on everything else! 

  • Top: red bird motif wood block print cotton twill dress, courtesy of eshakti.comgray plaid blazer, Jones New York/Mom's closet clean-out 
  • Shoes & Accessoriesyellow vintage inspired cut-out wedges, Merona for Target; my abuela's vintage silver hoop earring; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...