Friday, April 13, 2012

April 12, 2012: Great Hair Day

I’ll be honest I had a rough time sleeping the night before last so yesterday morning as I rolled out of bed and grasped at piles of clothes to put together an outfit for work I was less motivated by style and more so by function. In the end I am thoroughly unimpressed with my selection for today but, it’s clothes and it served the purpose.

On the other hand I will tell you something I do love about my look today, you guessed right: my hair. It is straight, relatively not frizzy, and shiny like whoa with very few split ends popping up. How did I achieve this follicular fluke? An extreme amount of deep conditioning! I spent the past two days conditioning my hair with my fav product, Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment then I did a leave in deep conditioner in the shower; I was not messing around! I am so thrilled with the results but, I don’t think this can be a regular thing. Tell me about your last great hair day.
  • Top: ivory tank top, LOFT (same shirt different color here) with another tank top underneath for the modesty; green khaki blazer, GAP
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished flats, Preview via Nordstrom Rack; shell hoop earrings, Charming Charlie/gift from Cousin V; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF   

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, hereherehere hereherehereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...