Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7, 2010: Bye Bye Corduroy

So far this week, I have been unintentionally leaning on corduroy skirts. I guess the fall is getting to me after all. Today though I am going in a different direction, pants! It's been a while but, I have a feeling we'll be seeing alot more of them soon... I have another job fair today at one of the local(ish) VA's. It seemed appropriate to lean twoards the menswear trend. What do you think?
  • Top: orange short sleeved sweater with beige and white argyle, Merona for Target (same shirt different color here); white polka dot button down, Merona for Target. FYI if you pick up the the October 2010 edition of Real Simple there is a 20% off Merona coupon in there, or you could just rip it out at the grocery checkout... either way!
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: gray pumps, Steve Madden; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom a few years ago; purple tote bag, Coach outlet

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Great look! Those pumps are amazing and I love the color scheme you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...