Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012: Everybody, Everywhere Is In Pastels

Image 4554

I didn't forget about you yesterday. I was actually feeling a little under the weather and didn't make it into the office. Easter was a great day full of fun with friends and family and unnecessary amount of food... let me stress the unnecessary part. I ate until I was about to explode and was feeling pretty under the weather yesterday. In the future I need to remember to eat with my tummy not with my eyes, life lessons people...

On another note, I know pastels are one of the things that I can be wearing next week but, all the cool kids are rocking this trend and I don't want to be left out. Pastels are one of those things, on trend or not, that always remind me of spring, warmer weather, and all around good times. 
  • Toppurple scoopneck sweater, GAP outlet (same shirt different color here, here, and here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa
  • Bottomgray, black, and white skirt (with pockets), Mossimo for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack pumps, Nine West; Amelia Earrings, Stella & Dot; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen herehere, here, here, hereherehere, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...