Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011: Because I Have To

I don't really like this outfit, this is one of those mornings where I woke up and put on clothes... The weather has been getting increasingly warmer and more beautiful (YAY) which has found me headed towards the skirts and dresses in my closet. Except for today, I felt like pants.

There was a hidden benefit to wearing nothing but skirts this week so far as I discovered while putting this ensemble NONE of my pants fit me anymore. Well that's an exaggeration... MOST of my pants don't fit me right now and that is so frustrating. Desk jobs are bad for your health. For me it's not that I weight that much more since starting this new job it's just that everything is being redistributed to my hips that don't lie and my derrière... I will not buy fat pants! I am going to work on this problem. If you work a desk job how do you keep yourself active?

I also decided to be really bold and wear sandals today. Part of my pants not fitting can be attributed to the fact that I barely leave my desk so... I figured I can hide my feet and feel out people's receptiveness when I get up to grab my lunch from the fridge or another cup of hot water for tea. I actually am not sure it's going to work out. Either way I still do need to go shoe shopping, I'm thinking at least two or three pairs if I can find things I like.

  • Top: green ribbed tank top, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty; beige short sleeved jacket, GAP
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbronze sandals with genuine stone embellishments,bo'em via DSW; mother of pearl teardrop earrings, V'ta jewelry; purple tote bag, Coach


Items from this outfit have been previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...