Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 13, 2011: No Mondays Here

Yesterday was the first Monday in a long time that I don't feel like I'm have a case of "the Mondays". Unfortunately, it wasn't so much like any other week day that I managed to get all my posting in... That's ok we;re not falling so behind!

  • Topyellow short sleeve embellished t-shirt, New York & Company (same shirt different color here, here, and here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty; purple cardigan, Merona via Target 
  • Bottom: khaki a-line skirt, Merona via Target 
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cutout flats, Merona via Target; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; brown suede purse with silver leaf embellishments, GAP


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...