Friday, March 4, 2011

FBFF: Beauty Products

1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product?

I don't really wear makeup or more specifically, I tend to only wear makeup on special occasions. Can you tell the difference? Maybe a little? Ok, that's fair... I would say that one thing I like when I do wear makeup is spray on foundation, it's so lightweight and really covers nicely!

2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without?

I cannot be without lip gloss. BF thinks it's an unnecessary thing like, my chapped lips are all in my head... he's so completely incorrect!

3. What's the best hair product you've ever used?

I have really thick curly (sometimes) and frizzy (most of the time) hair. I am IN LOVE with Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment! It is, at this point, the only thing the only thing I put in my hair and when I was wearing my hair curly... it was one of two things. It's on the pricier side but, totally worth since for regular use just a dab will do ya. I literally had one jar for years! Just a little in your hair after blow drying and it looks perfect; it also works great as an overnight treatment every once and a while.

4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and look back at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that?

Well, I don't really wear make up but, when I was high school I used to wear lip-liner (I have no idea why) and super shiny lip gloss thing. My mom called them chuleta lips... which means pork chop in Spanish. I wouldn't say that it was shame or apprehension inducing at this point; just silly of me.

5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality?

We all know I have a product addiction but, I don't know if any of the things I like show off my personality. 95% of the things I use on a daily basis are meant for cleansing/smelling nice. Yes, I like to smell nice how indicative of me as a person... no wait, that's not right. I suppose the scents I choose sad something about me. For the past few months I've been into really musky scents but, now that the spring is upon us I'm excited to change to lighter, sweeter scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...