Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 26, 2010: A Day Late, A Dollar Short

Sorry for the delay. I am still having trouble acclimating to the CA/NY time difference. I'm sure I'll get back into my groove soon enough but, for the rest of this week I am going to be featuring the day before's outfit... what can I say? Life happens but, it should even out.

Yesterday I was focusing on comfort over everything. As I'm getting used to taking these outdoor pictures I followed a bit of advice from JoAnn of Sidewalk Chalk about posing in pictures, one foot in front of the other (life lessons people, life lessons) I need some balance before I attempt that again, I almost went down.
  • Top: blue ruffled blouse, Atelier via Loehmanns; tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished flats, Preview via Nordstrom Rack; labradorite necklace, V'ta Jewelry; labradorite earrings, Pennyweights; yellow alley bag

Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here:

1 comment:

  1. you look very adorable in your photo! and i love outdoor shots soo much more than interiors.

    and the studded flats - oh so cute!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...