Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Casual Friday Uniform

So, last night Thursday night I didn't get home until 11:00pm, the night before that it was 10:00pm, and the night before that it was 8:30pm. Sufficed to say it's been a long week. Last night I was lucky though because instead of taking the train I was chauffeured home care of Hubby/an actual car service. What nice guys! He (Hubby) noted that I have been working really hard and deserved a break. It was appreciated although, I have a fleeting suspicion that he didn't want to have to come and pick me up at the train station if I couldn't make a good connection... Either way I got a ride home after a long week so far and that was nice.

This morning when I woke up I felt that the amount/lack of sleep that I have gotten this week is catching up with me. Thanks goodness I had picked this outfit out in advance! This Friday compilation wasn't too hard to begin with though... Top? Check. Cute skirt? Check. Boat Shoes? Check. I think I could have managed that on the minimal amount of sleep I had. Either way, it is a perfect outfit for a Friday (Saturday or Sunday) in the summer. What is your go to summer ensemble?

I most recently wore this shirt here. I most recently wore this skirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...