Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5. 2010: Four More Days

What's happening then you ask? Well, I am super excited because in four days I will be on a plane traveling to California for a much needed long vacation! Will you miss me when I'm gone? Until then it's work, getting everything ready for our cat sitter/house guest (AKA my little bro), and packing. Seems simple enough but, is surprisingly stressful! Hopefully I can get it all done...

Now you may ask, "Why are you wearing flip flops? It's rainy and cold outside!" The answer to that is simple, it doesn't feel that cold to me and I am prepping for the unseasonably hot California weather (which is apparently cooling down, sigh...) Also, I am in recovery from the 5K is ran walked this weekend for one of my favorite charities. I got the worst blisters on my heels and the idea of putting on shoes is not a happy one!
  • Top: black v-neck top, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty (same shirt different color here)
  • Bottom: gray corduroy skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories: paisley flip flops; rainbow beaded earrings, Moxie Bee; black Spy Bag, Fendi


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for going on vacation! Nice layering! Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining this week in So Cal, but flip flops and other sandals are year-round in these parts. Enjoy your vakay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for vacations! I'm so jealous that you'll be getting away from the dreary weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm doing a giveaway on my blog too! go see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo for vacation!!!! Have fun and enjoy your time away!

    CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...