Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Complete You Product Lineup


Here is a good hard look at (almost) everything  that I own:
  • Jergens Soft Shimmer: Skin Radiance Moisturizer
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
  • Bath and Body Works Green Clover and Aloe Body Lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom Body Lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Peony Body Lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Body Lotion (x2)
  • Bath and Body Works Tropical Passion Fruit Body Lotion

  • Jo Malone Grapefruit Body Lotion
  • Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine Body Lotion
  • Notorious, Ralph Lauren Body Lotion
  • Stella, Stella McCartney Soft Body Milk
  • Boots Mediterranean Bergamot, Orange, and Olive Body Butter
  • Delon+ Mango Body Butter
  • Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer
  • Jergens Natural Glow FACE Moisturizer
  • 10 bars of soap
  • Secret Conditioning Sold Deodorant (3x) What? There was a sale!
  • Escada, Island Kiss
  • Tom Ford, Black Orchid
  • Lolita Lempicka, Lolita Lempicka
  • Yves Saint Laurent, Parisienne
  • Stella, Stella McCartney
  • Notorious, Ralph Lauren
  • Covet, Sarah Jessica Parker
  • L, Gwen Stefani
  • In Bloom, Reese Witherspoon
  • Narciso Rodriguez (for her), Narciso Rodriguez
  • Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine Cologne
  • Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Perfume
  • Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Mist
  • Bath and Body Works Tropical Passion Fruit Eau De Toilette
  • The Body Shop Ananya Perfume Oil
  • philosophy Rasperry Mouse Shower Gel
  • Bodycology Hydrating Body Wash
  • 4 plain lip balms
I am only listing the things that I (obviously) have trouble saying no to. Rest assured I am taking a good hard look at everything else as well! If I see a a similar trend emerge I will add to the list but it seems that shampoo, conditioner, makeup in general, toothpaste, hair products, etc. are thing that I might use but, do not buy ridiculous excessive amounts of. I seem to have a soft spot for perfumes, lotions, and other such smelly things... If you are interested in joining me for this please let me know. We'll see how it goes, wish me luck!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. I'm considering joining you on this, but I really don't know if I have as much stuff. I'll let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Maria. I think I have a quarter bottle of shampoo and a shampoo bar sitting around, besides the bottle in the shower, and I only have one bottle of lotion, but I have three bottles of mousse and two tubes of mascara and extra blush sitting around. I'll see if I can get an accurate count and join you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of lotions! I see you have a couple body butters too. My friend gave me some for my birthday once and I'm in love with body butters..especially because I have dry skin and have gone through so many lotions and only body butter kept my skin nice and soft after 24 hours.

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well even if you can't join me throw up the banner on your blog and spread the word... maybe other people will jump on the band wagon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...