Thursday, July 9, 2015

Vacation Ready

This outfit is from last Thursday before I left for the (extra) long weekend. While it was still a regular work day I was ready for fun times with family and friends, can't you tell? Yeah, plaid skirt/shorts/pants convey a more laid back vibe to me too especially, when they are borderline madras. Even with my more casual ensemble I was looking extremely professional compared to some of my co-workers who were seemingly already on vacation. 

The interesting thing about this skirt is that while it is meant to be worn with the weird pockets in the front (as pictured) I ended up turning it around and wearing the pockets in the back. From what I could tell it looked acceptable and no one stared at me or called me out on it so, I think it was a success. At least that's what I'll tell myself. What do you think?  

  • Top: orange button down shirt, Eddie Bauer
  • Bottomorange, beige, and brown plaid skirt, LOFT 
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbrown top-siders, Kimmie Smith for Sebago c/o Sebago/Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; amelia drop earrings, Stella & Dot


I most recently wore this shirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...