Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Work Day; Night Out

Since the colleagues from my department that resigned are still here until the end of the week it's only natural that we give them some sort of going away celebration, right? No? You're heartless... There was an in office "meeting" which involved members from our organization at all levels with cake, cookies, and other dainties but, that wasn't really what my manager and I had in mind. We were envisioning the kind of celebration for a smaller group, happy hour cocktails, and delicious cuisine at a swanky lounge so, that's what we're doing this evening.

With that in mind I put together this outfit knowing I would not have time to go home after work and change before heading out to drink and dine with my co-workers. Naturally, this ensemble needed to be something that I could wear in the office but, would not garner any judgmental side glances from the fellow revelers during my evening excursion. Night life in NYC is it's own little world with it's own set of rules. That's being said it is Wednesday so, who are they to judge I'm not worried.
  • Top: coral embellished tank top, LOFT; brown blazer, LOFT
  • Bottom: beige pleated skirt, Theory via Mom's closet raid
  • Shoes & Accessoriesnude snake sandals, Bandolino via Unique Thrift Store; chantilly lace chandelier earrings, Stella & Dot 

I most recently wore this shirt here. I most recently wore this blazer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...