Friday, June 19, 2015

Denim Who?

Don't panic, I haven't completely forgotten about or given up on denim. It's just that sometimes it's (almost) summer and you want to wear a skirt with boat shoes to work instead of jeans. Also, sometimes you want to wear primary colors in a non-patriotic way but, I digress...  The skirt and topsider combination has happened before and I'm sure it will happen again before the summer has ended. While on a whole I feel like this ensemble is a little too casual for your average day at work, it's the shoes, (again,) it's perfect for casual Friday. Isn't it amazing how one small items makes such a big impact? Although, if I was wearing them with pants I'm not sure these shoes would have such a noticeable impact. Thoughts?
  • Top: blue shirt, LOFT
  • Bottom: red eyelet lace skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbrown top-siders, Kimmie Smith for Sebago c/o Sebago/Robert Verdi's Luxe Labpearl earrings, Macys; vintage pearl necklace, my grandmother's jewelry box 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...