Monday, July 20, 2015

Inspired Monday

How was you weekend? Mine was a productive and (sort of) relaxing. I got lots of my house chores and personal errands out of the way but, as still able to veg out a bit which I needed. After the intense week last week I needed to take a break and be a bit of a homebody. The only thing I wish I had been able to do was make it to the beach with the high heat but, it didn't work out with Hubby getting ALL the work calls. Maybe next weekend...

Let's talk about this outfit. We wear clothes everyday (hopefully) but, do you ever put something together that you just love? This is one of those combinations for me! I am so comfortable and absolutely in love with the overall combination of clothing and different accessories (these shoes tho.) Bonus, it's professional enough to wear to the office so it makes a great Monday motivation outfit; I am looking put together, feeling good, and wholly ready to keep up the momentum of last week. I am just hoping that that doesn't mean I am in the office every night until all hours. 
  • Toppink ruffle embellished shirt: LOFT via Clementine
  • Bottom: gray pencils skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack and white retro inspired pumps, Bakers via Unique Thrift Store; pearl earrings, Macys

I most recently wore this shirt here. I most recently wore this skirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...