Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Like A Champ

Life happens, motivation gets focused elsewhere momentarily but, not for long! Get ready for ALL the outfits... or just from this week so far.

I am here and ready to go, Monday! Even though I am feeling completely drained from my weekend (ALL the barbecues) and having a less than smooth morning I am still in the mind frame of getting things done. I'm sure getting my morning coffee will just keep that momentum going and I will be the most productive me I can be when I get to the office. Or at least that's what I am focusing on to continue the motivational attitude.
  • Top: teal ruffle embellished shirt, LOFT
  • Bottom: beige pinstripe skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbronze gladiator sandals with genuine stone embellishments, bo'em; tigers eye earrings, Citygirl Accessories


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...