Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012: Keep It Classy...

Have you all heard that there is going to be another Anchorman movie? I was pretty excited but, I digress... This Monday is the emergence of a new professional Iris. As you might remember I have had multiple conversations with my boss about wardrobe. In the end I have come to the conclusion that I need to be nothing less than my most professional me at all times. Besides that fact that we have had these discussions I am hoping to continue/move up in my career at this firm and dressing to impress won’t hurt. Aren’t you supposed to dress for the job you want anyway?

Another motivator for dressing my best was the new hire orientation that I had to facilitate today. Besides the fact that I always want to set a good example this fantastic new professional joining my firm previously worked in a military environment. I took that to meant that she would be professionally dressed to say the nines without a doubt. It would be pretty bad if I decided to show up in super comfy clothes.
  • Top: red floral embellished top, Simply Vera Vera Wang via Kohl's;  black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS 
  • Bottom:  black pinstripe a-line skirt, Calvin Klein via SYMS
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; my abuela's vintage silver hoops; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here hereherehereherehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here. and here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...