Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 11, 2011: Awkward Conversations

What's so funny? Well BF was having a little trouble standing up straight to take this picture. I think it was a combination of tiredness and alcohol. No he's not a lush but, once and a while he will go out with his friends from work and have a few. Mix that with a long day of work and it's pretty funny but, a little awkward if you are trying to do something important like take blog pictures, have a conversation, or stand up straight...

Speaking of work I had a really strange conversation with my director about the fact that I looked tired and haven't been my normal self. To which I responded that I was a bit tired and since I have been taking new medications and vitamins I speculated that was the reason. She said she understood and said that it showed in my appearance and that people noticed. She also said that I should really push to appear/dress more professionally because my department was the face of the company and we needed to represent (insert gang hand sign here) The final remark was that I should walk around dressing/acting like I owned the place. It was very strange and very awkward. I think I need to buy more suits... What would you take from that conversation?

  • Top: ivory tank top, LOFT/Mom's closet clean-out; blue embellished cardigan, Merona for Target/b-day gift from BF's parents
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe wedges, Payless/gift from BF; white mother of pearl earrings, Elizabeth Showers; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...