Saturday, January 7, 2012

December 30, 2011: No Man's Land

I ran out of vacation days at the end of my Christmas break so I had to go into the office last Friday. I would have stayed home with BF given the chance (just like any other day) but, alas it was not meant to be (also just like every other day)! There were only a handful of people in the office and pretty much everyone who was there (besides me) was wearing jeans even though it was clearly not jeans day, awkward again...

  • Top: gray v-neck shirt, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottomblack true straight pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; shell hoop earrings, Charming Charlie/gift from Cousin V; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...