Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011: Everything Comes Naturally

I almost can't believe that it has taken me so long to wear this skirt. I was so excited to get it in the mail after customer service from Lafayette 148 got in touch with me regarding the unfortunate demise of the one I picked up while I was on vacation. Don't you remember? No? Well you need to visit me here more often and keep up...

I went in the opposite direction in terms of colors to pair with it this time. Last time it was vibrant yellow, this time a color palette that is al natural. I feel a bit like I'm channeling mossy tree but, I kind of like it despite the fact that it is such an unlikely color combination for me. What  is the most out of the box color combo you've ever put together?
  • Top: green short sleeve sweater, New York and Company with a tank top underneath for the modesty (same shirt different color here); brown jacket, LOFT
  • Bottomrainbow tweed skirt, Lafayette 148 via Saks
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown pumps, Candies via Kohl's

Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...