Friday, February 4, 2011

February 3, 2011: On The Bus

Lydia from Chic on the Cheap is wearing yellow this week and I thought I would join in! Hopefully it will coax the sun out of hiding and we can move past this winter junk... It seemed like the perfect time to bust out this lovely tweed skirt that I purchased while on vaca in Cali. I'm glad I got to wear it because apparently it was a one time only thing... I'm going to officially blame it on shoddy workmanship but, some part of me can't help feeling that my hips might have been the culprit. Actually, they admitted it to me and they don't lie! Sorry, couldn't help myself...
  • Topyellow scoopneck sweater, LOFT with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: rainbow tweed skirt, Lafayette 148 via Saks
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack Madison Heights Tall Boots, Timberland via Zappos; brown tights, Merona; 

Items from this outfit have been previously seen here:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...