Monday, December 12, 2011

December 6, 2011: Date Night

I thought Thanksgiving was kicking my butt but, it had nothing on December...

Last Tuesday BF and I decided to grab dinner and a movie.It might not sound like the most exciting thing but, it was nice to break away from the daily routine and change it up. Also, taking a break from the Christmas prep crazies was welcome because I'm not sure when the next opportunity to do that will be. Don't get me wrong I really do love the holidays, I just can't wait for all the gift shopping to be done...
  • Top: coral sweater, LOFT; brown tweed jacket with floral details, George via Unique Thrift Store
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbrown/black snake embossed ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP


Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here, here, here, here, hereherehereherehereherehereherehere, and here.

Don't forget to enter the $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...