Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 11/July 12, 2011: Monday and Tuesday

If I can get todays outfit up later and keep the momentum going for the rest of the week I will be officially caught up! I am so excited about the propect because that means I can venture into some of the extra things that I have been thinking about. Wish me luck!

July 12, 2011
  • Top: cream embellished tissue tee, Banana Republic;  brown and black zebra print cardigan, New York & Company
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: turquoise peep toe flats, Xhiliration via Target; mixed metal earrings, gift from Natalia/ModCloth; purple shoulder bag, Coach (not pictured)

July 13, 2011
  • Top: blue floral dress with metallic bead embellishment, LOFT borrowed from Mom; white linen blazer, Bitten via Steve & Barry's
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver Genero Sandal, SE Boutique via DSWsilver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; purple shoulder bag, Coach (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...