If I can get todays outfit up later and keep the momentum going for the rest of the week I will be officially caught up! I am so excited about the propect because that means I can venture into some of the extra things that I have been thinking about. Wish me luck!
July 12, 2011
- Top: cream embellished tissue tee, Banana Republic; brown and black zebra print cardigan, New York & Company
- Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
- Shoes & Accessories: turquoise peep toe flats, Xhiliration via Target; mixed metal earrings, gift from Natalia/ModCloth; purple shoulder bag, Coach (not pictured)
July 13, 2011
- Top: blue floral dress with metallic bead embellishment, LOFT borrowed from Mom; white linen blazer, Bitten via Steve & Barry's
- Shoes & Accessories: silver Genero Sandal, SE Boutique via DSW; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; purple shoulder bag, Coach (not pictured)