Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011: Business Alternatives

After last week's craziness, I am going with a more traditional office look today. I have a feeling that I couldn't have gotten away with it forever... This is also because all of the college graduates that I recruited on Career Day are starting and I want to set a good example! The safest bet would have been a full suit but, I wanted to show them that there are other equally professional alternatives. Do you mix and match your suits as separates? What do you wear when you want to be professional that isn't a suit?
  • Toppurple 3/4 sleeve top, Xhiliration for Target (same shirt different color here); brown tweed jacket with floral details, George via The Unique Thrift Store
  • Bottombeige pinstripe pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown snake skin kitten heel shoes, Coach; coin pearl necklace, V'ta Jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered; cream woven tote, Loeffler Randall for Target

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, hereherehere, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...